Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Tiny Plaid Ninjas!

Tiny Plaid Ninjas

Tiny Plaid Ninjas 2

Tiny Plaid Ninjas 3

I love these guys! They're funny! I wonder when, or if there will be new episodes? I first saw them at albinoblacksheep. I like the Cake Comfort Eagle flash by drewmo, as well as Gollum Rap (Towers Are the Players) by Ned Evett and Paul Teharr. Pie Hole by Norboto is cool too. Play by dustball is ingenius.

I have loved Drum Machine by Tokyoplastic for some time. Here is their official site, with a newer version of Drum Machine on the current site, not the archive. (Their site is *very* interactive, just click things to make things happen and progress on page loading. to get the menu you want) I also recommend watching Opera Dude (Workshop -> click until you see a red eyed white cyclops creature, and launch it, it's seven clicks. There is only one cyclops with a launch button. The odd flower is part of an ad they made for MTV Japan if I recall correctly.) and Music Box (Bits and Pieces -> Music Box) and otherwise poke around the site. The Tokyoplastic 1 -> gallery intro is pretty cool I think. Some of their ads are disturbing though, like the zune commercial they made. Just...*blinkety*

No comments: