Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Beatles flashes etc.

The song in this flash by Melon is one of my favorite Beatles songs, "Come Together". (It will endlessly loop if you let it, so will the other two.) Melon made 2 more flashes featuring Beatles songs, "Tomorrow Never Knows", and "I Feel Fine".

I think the idea behind Clown Staples' "Windows Noises" is quite clever. Here is an updated take on The Buggles' "Video Killed the Radio Star" by Estudios. "Internet Killed the Video Star".

This is a very simple game, but it's insidiously addictive. Falldown. (My most recent, rusty score is a paltry 53820...*hmph*) Defend your castle is mindless, but amusing. (It's by XGen Studios, you can find it there, or at Albino Blackseep.) Drop is another mindless, but addictive game that I'm fond of, the music track is hypnotic.

No comments: